The most memeable memecoin in existence. The era of Pepe has ended, it's time for cats to reign supreme."

For any kind of support, drop a mail: info@meowmeow.live

🐱 Meow meow

Meow Meow 🐱💚🐱

🐱 Meow Meow

Meow Meow🐱💚🐱

💚 Meow Meow


Once upon a time, in a bustling city, there lived a clever and resourceful cat named Meow. Meow wasn’t your ordinary cat; he possessed an extraordinary personality for innovation and problem-solving. He spent his days observing humans and their activities, always eager to learn and explore.
One afternoon, while Meow was walking down the road, he noticed a group of humans exchanging small pieces of paper. Out of Curiosity, he decided to observe their interactions closely, wondering what made those pieces of paper so valuable. Meow thought deeply about the concept of value and exchange. He was eager to create something that would empower his fellow cats and bring them together. Inspired by the humans' use of currency, he hatched a brilliant idea: to invent his own currency exclusively for the feline community.
With determination in his eyes, Meow embarked on a quest to gather the necessary resources. He went through the city, collecting shiny pebbles, discarded bottle caps, and small trinkets left behind by humans. Meow learnt that for a currency to be valuable, it needed to be unique and scarce.
Once he had amassed a significant collection of various objects, Meow set out to introduce his currency to the other cats. He called it "MeowMeow," and he saw it as a means of facilitating trade and cooperation among his fellow cats.
News of MEOWMEOW spread rapidly throughout the city. Cats from all corners of the city flocked to Meows' gatherings, bringing their own unique objects to trade. MeowMeow became a symbol of unity and collaboration among the cats, as cats traded goods and services using their newfound currency.
As MEOWMEOW gained popularity, the city's humans took notice. They were fascinated by the intelligence and cooperation displayed by the cats.

MEOWMEOW continued to thrive in Meowington, becoming a recognized currency not only among cats but also among humans who appreciated the creativity and unity it fostered. Meow's invention had not only brought about a new means of exchange but also created a sense of community and mutual respect between different species.


Phase 1: Meme
Phase 2: Vibe and HODL
Phase 3: Meme Takeover

All jokes aside, here is a rough sketch of $MEOW path ahead. We dont wan’t to give everything away on day 1, Expect surprises along the way 🐱


Prepare Meme's

• Launch
• CoinMarketCap & CG Listings
• 1000+ Holders
• Get $CAT Trending on twitter with our memetic power 


Phase 2

• Community Partnerships Meow Times digital newsletter
• Formation of token gated discord group, Meow Palace, for holders, more details tba
• CEX Listings 10,000+holders


Phase 3

• Meow merch
• Meow Academy
• Meow Tools
• T1 Exchange Listings 100,000+ holders
• Meme Takeover





Tax: 0 Buy, 0 Sell
No Taxes, No Bullshit. It’s that simple !!

91% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool and presale. LP tokens were burnt, and the contract has been renounced. The remaining 9% of the token supply is held in a multi-sig wallet solely for future use as tokens for centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable using the ENS name 'meowmeow.bsc'

There are 0% taxes for buying and 0 % for selling. You do not need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.